- Each heat is checked prior to pouring with spectrographic metals analyzer equipment to ensure alloy specification.
- All castings are Jig fit and randomly ultrasound tested prior to shipping.
- In-house pattern facilities with the ability to build low cost quality patterns, for a quick turn around.
- Production up to 1000 lb. castings.
- 27% and 16% chrome white iron alloys. Heat treated or as cast.
- Wide variety of high performance and O.E.M
style replacement parts.
- Quick turn around for R &D projects 2-4 week's average.
- With 25 years of experience in the rock crushing industry, we can help design white iron castings to fit tough applications.
- High level of inventory on most VSI wear parts.
At Dallesport Foundry we have over 25years experience designing and manufacturingVSI parts. We use this experience todevelop higher performance wear parts forVSI, HSI and Hammer Mill type crushers.
We will usually take an O.E.M. style part and redesign it to improve the wear life, or we can improve a casting to fit a specific customer's application. This is usually done by receiving a worn part or a picture of thecustomer's wear pattern. We then adjust thecasting to improve the wear life with little orno additional cost to the customer.
We also have the ability to help you with theapplication of your crusher and replacementcomponents.