Attention Washington Aggregates Producers
WSDOT has just changed its specs for coarse asphalt aggregate to 3/8-0 w/ 90 degree two-face fracture.
Your cone crusher will have a hard time providing this at high production levels as well as being hard on machinery. The new AggFlow diagram shows the difference in production of a VSI verses various 300 sized cones.
- Lower cost of ownership (less than 50% of a cone)
- Easy Maintenance
- Higher Out Put
- Very versatile – can be modified to increase or reduce fines production
- Similar or lower cost per ton when producing fine products
- Better product gradations
- High fracture count on smaller size, generally resulting in less reject
- Cubical shaped product