At Dallesport Foundry Corporation (DFC) we specialize in High Chrome, white iron castings. DFC originally started serving the Vertical Shaft Impact crusher market in 1993 and over the years have expanded from our core into recycling, mining, coal, and asphalt markets. With customers across the globe, we are small enough to react quickly to customer needs, yet large enough to fulfill your expectations.
High Chrome Alloy
Made in America
Request a Quote
Dallesport Foundry continually works to be a valuable asset to our customers through quality service, work and products, as well as a resource of extensive knowledge about our industry. We help our customers achieve and maintain higher level of efficiency and success by providing them with consistent quality castings.
Quality Wear Parts for Over 25 Years
At Dallesport Foundry, we specialize in high chrome, white iron castings for the aggregate and wood industries. We offer O.E.M style replacement parts, as well as custom or improved design castings and components for better performance and wear life.
- In-house pattern facilities with the ability to build low cost quality patterns, for a quick turn around.
- Production up to 1000 lb. castings.
- 27% and 16% chrome white iron alloys. Heat treated or as cast.
- Wide variety of high performance and O.E.M style replacement parts.
- Quick turn around for R & D projects 2-4 week’s average.
- High level of inventory on most VSI wear parts.
- Each heat is checked prior to pouring with spectrographic metals analyzer equipment to ensure alloy specification.
- All castings are Jig fit and randomly ultrasound tested prior to shipping.
- At Dallesport Foundry we use state-of-the-art heat treating.
- 3D casting modeling and design.
- With 25 years of experience in the rock crushing industry, we can help design white iron castings to fit tough applications