Process Up to 150 TPH
The V150 is the smaller mid-level machine for directly fitted for production of manufactured sand or chips from 2” minus material. On a stand or on a trailer the V150 is ready to go. Materials commonly crushed by the V150: Humalite, Pea gravel, Glass, Olivine, Limestone, and Basalt.
Control the size of your product yield with full gradation control via customization tables and impellers.
With unitized construction, easily adjustable features and modular oil lube systems, our VSI’s are easy to maintain and service.
High Fracture Percentage
Our VSI line offers a high fracture percentage, mitigating the need for double and triple processing.
High Product Yield
Our products have a high product yield , mitigating the amount of waste product production.
- Hydraulic lid lifter
- Modular oil lube system
- Adjustable cast 10” Diameter Feed tube and 36” Diameter Feed hopper
- Cast high chrome drive tunnel and pedestal liners
- 27” Diameter impeller table with 3, 4, or 5 shoes
- Max HP required 250. Min HP required 75.
- Maximum feed size depending on RPM 2”
- Maximum RPM depending on feed size 1800.
- Maximum though put tonnage depending on feed size and installed horse power 150.
- One year manufacturers warranty
- Options include dust control systems, jib crane (parts hoist), portable or stationary, electric or diesel drives.
- Cubical particle shape
- Gradation control
- Simple maintenance
- High product yield
- Non-plugging crushing chamber
- High fracture percentage
- Variable reduction ratios
- Heavy duty design
- Steel on steel configuration for max production