Process Up to 75 TPH
The V75 is the Baby of ACTECH VSI line, directly suited for lower production of manufactured sand or chips from pea gravel sized material. Size wise this crusher fits where others cannot, and have can be mounted to a skid/stand or small trailer.
The V75 is most commonly used on Humalite, Pea gravel, and Glass.
Control the size of your product yield with full gradation control via customization tables and impellers.
With unitized construction, easily adjustable features and modular oil lube systems, our VSI’s are easy to maintain and service.
High Fracture Percentage
Our VSI line offers a high fracture percentage, mitigating the need for double and triple processing.
High Product Yield
Our products have a high product yield , mitigating the amount of waste product production.
- Modular oil lube system
- Externally adjustable feed tube
- Removable anvil ring
- Heavy duty mainframe construction
- Cast lid and tunnel liners
- One piece tub and shroud liners
- Motor mount and adjustable take-ups
- Optional hydraulic lid lifter and hydraulic adjustable feed tube
- 1/2” thick removable lid with high chrome segmented lid liners
- Adjustable cast 8” Diameter Feed tube and 24” Diameter Feed hopper.
- 18” Diameter impeller table with 3,4, or 5 shoes
- Max HP required 150. Min HP required 50.
- Maximum feed size depending on RPM 1.5”
- Maximum RPM depending on feed size 2600.
- Maximum though put tonnage depending on feed size and installed horse power 75.
- Two-year factory warranty.